The Studio bedroom is located at the front of the house, near the entrance, across from the garage. It is a private bedroom with its own entrance and full bathroom. It’s the perfect retreat for anyone looking for a bit more privacy during their stay.
The V.I.P Suite
We also call it the V.I.P Suite and is a great “room of honor” for in-laws or guests who have traveled the farthest! When staying in a house with potentially 6 other guests, having one’s own bathroom is a nice little luxury.
The Dresser Area
This area is a functional space that can also serve as a “dressing table” for putting on makeup or drying hair while the bathroom is occupied.
- Full bathroom with generous sink and storage below for toiletries
- Stall shower with overhead rain dome and hand spray
- Ensuite toilet
- Towel warmer
- Windows in bathroom lookout to the espaliered fruit trees (please pick and enjoy them when you are there! Tags on the trees will tell you which month they should be ripe)
- Easy exterior access to the pool, laundry room, and garage without having to enter the house
- Bedframe has storage drawers on each side of the bed
- Reading lights on each side of the bed, with bedside on/off switches
- 4-drawer dresser for more clothing storage
- 6 peg hooks for laundry bags, jackets, bags, or hats
A Peaceful Retreat
This is a favorite bedroom in the house even if you have a small party and aren’t using all the rooms. It can be used as a changing area/bathroom for the pool, a place to make private phone calls, or a “napping room” to escape any commotion in the house.