The second bedroom at Maison Coli has twin beds and is a great room for children. It has a beautiful set of French doors that lets in the morning and afternoon light. It’s also the second room in the house (besides Bedroom One) that has its own closet, perfect for clothes or toys.
Each bed has its own reading light that’s easily turned off and on from the bed, and a shared nightstand with a drawer for books, ipads and other things.
This room also has a large mirror that reflects the outdoors which adds a fun whimsical detail to the room.
- French-style twin beds (90cm x 140cm)
- Bed frames have drawers on one side of each bed for storing clothes and other belongings
- A good size closet on the opposite wall has room for hanging things as well as shelving for shoes, bags, toys, etc.
- A ceiling fan operates at various speeds
- Working shutters which can be closed at night
- Floors are concrete with a small area rug between beds.
Tour Bedroom Two in The Video Below
How-To Guide For Renters:
The video below will demonstrate how to operate the ceiling fan. It will start in English and repeat in French.