The dining room/living room at Maison Coli is set up for large family gatherings and relaxing with good friends around the table. The open floorplan and indoor-outdoor space is made for vacation living.
A Room with a View:
The dining room looks out onto the dining pergola and the pool. Even on a rainy day, the view is beautiful and peaceful. The dining table also faces the kitchen, making it easy to serve a large meal or clean away the dishes.
- The dining table seats 14 comfortably
- The buffet has all the plates, serving pieces and cutlery neatly tucked away, making setting the table a breeze
- The living room area seats 8 comfortably and additional chairs can be pulled up as needed.
- The armoire houses a smart TV with cable
- The commode against the back wall is stocked with glasses and coasters and functions as a bar
- A portable stereo is WiFi-enabled to play radio of your iTunes playlists
- The proximately of the kitchen keeps the “cook” in the mix while preparing meals, and the island can also serve as a buffet as well.
- The sliding glass door opens fully and collapses into the wall
- The outdoor table seats 16 comfortably and is covered by a pergola and overlooks the pool
- The sliding door and kitchen door create a wonderful cross-breeze keeping this main living area cool during warm weather.